Born 1948. PART®-Trainer, instructor license, owner of the rights to the PART® concept for the German-speaking countries, partner of PART-Training GmbH.
Studied pedagogy, focus on social education: graduate pedagogue (this corresponds to the master studies today). De-escalation trainer (Violence Academy Villigst), NLP-Practitioner, Training in Social Management.
Working as a freelance seminar leader.
- 1976 – 1981 research associate in various research projects at the Institute for Social Pedagogy of the University of Dortmund, director: Prof. Dr. Dr. S. Keil and Prof. Dr. R. Süßmuth,
- In addition, seminars for pedagogical students and educators
- 1981 – 1986 employee in special service at the Ev. Children’s home Menden e. V., focus on team counseling, education planning, crisis intervention, further education planning
- 1986 – 2006 director and since 2001 also managing director of Ev. Jugendhilfe Menden non-profit GmbH
Since 2006 independent seminar leader
- since 1977 training in theme-centered interaction (TCI), among others with Ruth Cohn
- since 1979 seminars in Gestalt therapy
- Supervision weeks for senior staff from child and youth care services
- Continuing education study “Leadership through guidance, counseling and management” of Ev. University of Applied Sciences Bochum 1990 – 1992
- Further training seminar “Detection and Therapy of Child Sexual Abuse” by Prof. Dr. med. T. Fürniss, 1992/1993, with advanced seminar case work 1993/1994
- Training as a trainer in “Professional Assault Response Training”
- Training as NLP Practitioner (1999/2000)
- Training as De-escalation Trainer (2002/2003)
- Since September 2015 member of the board of trustees of the foundation Ev. Jugendhilfe Menden
Occupationally relevant memberships
- founding member NAGS Deutschland e. V.